The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHOPPING EXPERIENCE - KENT SHOWGROUND 16/17TH MAY

Go down

SHOPPING EXPERIENCE - KENT SHOWGROUND 16/17TH MAY Empty SHOPPING EXPERIENCE - KENT SHOWGROUND 16/17TH MAY

Post  Deana Godmon Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:50 pm

They are obviously struggling to get people to exhibit for this one but they have come up with a cunning plan. They are offering spaces at reduced cost if you supply a prize for a draw.

Now I am tempted to do a table but can do books, horses or designer gear or a combination of at least two out of three (wouldn't dream of combining usborne with anything else of course!!!!). I was thinking if someone wanted to play with me for the weekend we could take adjoining space and then help each other out when we got too busy(!) or more likely for loo/lunchbreaks etc (and to keep each other awake during quiet periods).

As far as the prize goes I thought that making up a prize worth £100 or so would be easy - throw in some old stock you want to get shot of and combine a couple of the special experience packs and a phonics and you have around £100 worth of books (cost of around 30-40 pounds less commission). Just one thought of many!!

I think you are still talking about around £100+ for two days but the event seems to be sponsored by quite a few good names so hopefully will get the publicity. Anyone who might be interested email me and I'll forward more details and the links and we can put our heads together.

I've got to do my own research yet so I might find that it is a no-go but you never know.

Has just occured to me that as they are contacting me as a G G Racing person they might already have an usborne person so this would have to be checked - if you have already booked it then perhaps you could let me know so that I don't waste my time looking at it for the books

deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down