The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2020 exhibition kent show ground

Go down

2020 exhibition kent show ground Empty 2020 exhibition kent show ground

Post  Deana Godmon Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:10 am

Hi There

I have just registered for the 2020 business exhibition at the County Show Ground next month. I get free entry and a chance to arrange meetings with exhibitors and to book places for the talks etc. I am also getting a free breakfast meeting in Maidstone in march to find out about successful networking.

If anyone might be interested in taking part please check out the site: http://www.kent2020.co.uk/

I am obviously looking at this from the perspective of G G Racing but I will also be looking for opportunities for Usborne and G G Allsorts the other two companies I run (or should that be help run). I will be spending the day at the main exhibition so if anyone wants to join me at either event register now and then we can arrange a meeting point.

It is purely a promotional event - last year I made contact with lots of companies, collected enough pens to keep me going for quite some time, received free drinks and nibbles and got a lot of promotional ideas into the bargain Oh and got a free book on the way out!! Even if the only thing you learn is how to (or how not to) set up your stand at exhibitions you will get something from a visit.

Have a look and if you are free for either event then get in touch
Deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down