The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruiting

2 posters

Go down

Recruiting Empty Wow Emily!

Post  Guest Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:09 pm

Blimey Emily, you're doing well. Nine already, that's fab! I have been very disorganised re Jungle Jims but I will give them a call tomorrow. I'm sure it will be fine. Will let you know as soon as I do. I know you have had a rotten week but things are looking like they will be getting a whole lot better - 9! Shocked

Cheer up chicken cheers This is meant to be a hug but I can't find anything closer!

Back to top Go down

Recruiting Empty Progress report

Post  Emily Lehane Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:14 am

I to have been busy building my team, so I can hand it on2 Becky.I have 2 sighned yesday,7 today & 6 def yes to follow. What a tool we have for next week Amanda. R we still out together next week honey?? Did u miss me?? Got told of by boss yesterday for saying I was leaving. Speak soon. Go girls, if this doesnt get recruits then nothing will.GOOD LUCK EVERY ONE.xxx
Have had another bad evening. I pulled my back loading my car this evening so was unable to go to work and no girls free to cover me, I felt really grumpy, so thought I would think about the good things that have happened today.Am in a lot of pain,p...ed off as unable to work, but cant help smiling.xxx

Last edited by Emily Lehane on Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to cheer myself up.)

Emily Lehane

Back to top Go down

Recruiting Empty Progress report

Post  Guest Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:11 am

I have now got 6 yes' and still have 6 people left on my list to get in touch with. Do you know that some people actually said no to me! Do they know who I am?!!!! lol! How can they say no to it only costing £5 to get into all the Usborne fun we have? scratch

Back to top Go down

Recruiting Empty Don't be daft!

Post  Guest Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:06 am

Don't be daft! I know how busy we all get. I really won't be offended by things like that. I'm so excited for you and I'm really glad you are enjoying it. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Recruiting Empty Re: Recruiting

Post  Elaine H Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:49 am

I am really hoping to pull some recruits in with the £5.00 offer, its soooo cheap!!! Have emailed everyone on my list, spoken to a few people and sent a load of text messges out to people i know so really hoping i can sign at least one person up!! Also printed off some of the posters for my stall on Saturday and gonna do my best to try and get a few people there so once again fingers crossed lol x

P.s. sorry had to cut the phone call short earlier Amanda, didnt realise how late i was for picking my daughter up!!! Hope you didnt think i was being rude!!xx

Elaine H

Back to top Go down

Recruiting Empty Recruiting

Post  Guest Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:46 am

Ok girlies, how's the recruiting going? What a fab offer - only £5 till 13th July and then only going up by £5 a week till end of August. I have been on the phone all morning. I am being very impatient and wanting everyone to be in and answer my call! Rather inconsiderately, most of them are out! I have got 5 people in and I have had 4 yes' so far. I can't wait to see my geneology list grow. I like what Elaine has done on facebook - a girl on my wave length I think! bounce

I hope you are all doing really well expanding your teams and being able to keep our new group exec up where she belongs. cheers

Back to top Go down

Recruiting Empty Re: Recruiting

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down