The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruiting

Go down

Recruiting Empty Recruiting

Post  Deana Godmon Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:11 am

Hi

I am posting here for two reasons - the first is below and the 2nd is that no-one has used this section since August and I thought it was about time it got a new posting!!!!!!!!!

I wondered what others thought about recruiting - I have been doing it for nearly a year now and I have a few 'gut feelings' and wondered how you get on - and whether you have found the same.

Right here goes - I have found that the recruits who have approached me, either at an event or by picking up some kind of advertising material and making the first move - are the ones most likely to work and the ones who are most likely to 'get on with it'. Whilst those I have approached myself at events or through leads, who I've 'talked into it' and signed up in the day without them really thinking about it are more likely to fall by the wayside. With all surveys there are exceptions but this seems to be the case in my experience - what's yours?

Now, how do I make the most of these findings - I am trying to make sure the posters and literature at my events is more prominent, that my recruitment pack is the best it can be so that I can hand it to those who approach me, that my website is up to date at all times and that I respond to all questions from possible recruits if they do contact me as quickly and thoroughly as possible. Any more ideas on this from your end?

I know this is a busy time but this section does say in its title 'eventually' so maybe in a quiet moment in the coming months some of you will share your experience and let me know how misguided my findings are!! Very Happy Smile

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down