The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

quick question

Go down

quick question Empty Re: quick question

Post  Elaine H Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:39 pm

Thanks very much for the replies! Will let you know how i get on, got a party tommorow night to so really really hoping i can get very near if not make fs2! xx

Elaine H

Back to top Go down

quick question Empty re quick question

Post  Guest Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:27 pm

I have done soft play areas before and i did not do lucky dip but i suppose there is no reason not to. Maybe with something like that you could do a raffle instead. What I would concentrate on was getting as many free prize draw slips filled in as you can to get your parties booked and your recruits. I would have lots of recruiting and party signs out etc. i would also put some kind of flyer or a couple of recruiting postcards round on the tables and even in the loos if there is an appropriate place! I put up a recruiting sign above the hand dryer in my local one. It gives the ladies something to read whilst they are drying their hands and may possibly come out and ask you for more info. Also 'forget' to take it down so future guests will look at it and may call you!
As far as selling, I would sell on the day and take orders. If you are going to need to post it then think about how much it will cost you and possibly charge them a couple of pounds for it if you want. If they are thinking about placing an order, you could offer to do them a party and say you can take their order at their own party and they will earn some free books out of it on top!

Hope this help! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:26 pm

Personally I would try lucky dip at soft play and lucky squares at music group (each square 31,winner gets book,group gets money!!).
Any help?? Cool
Sounds like you've had a good weekend from Facebook-mines been hot but hopefully productive!
Good luck this week x sunny

Back to top Go down

quick question Empty quick question

Post  Elaine H Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:08 pm

Hello all, I've got a music class for preschoolers and a soft play centre this week and was just wondering what you have all done at these sort of events? Would you use the lucky dip or do something else or just sell the books? Hope everyone has had a good weekend and enjoying this lovely weather!! xx

Elaine H

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down