The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schools Allocation System

Go down

Schools Allocation System Empty Schools Allocation System

Post  Guest Mon May 05, 2008 2:25 pm

Thankyou for the emails some of you have sent me-I'm glad you like the Allocation system idea! Sadly not mine,as I said in the newsletter Usborne did have one until Feb this year and it worked really well but it was an extra admin chore for the 4 girls in the office (who have enough on their plates) so they removed the system.
However now we have our own it will,if used properly make things alot smoother for us as a TEAM and for the schools concerned as they won't be approached by too many reps!!
I understand some people are having problems being able to post on the system. If this is so do call me or your team leader so they can put your schools on the system to let others know what is happening. Hopefully if we all use the system properly it will be just like old times and things will run smoothly. Please only put on schools you have had definate contact with,not just an area you are working on as this is no help to others. We only need school names so we know to steer clear!!

Whilst I'm here I also mentionned on the newsltter it would be nice if our team or group consisted of more than 4 people,I only ever see Deana,Amanda and Emily on here regularly. I know there are more of you out there as I can see who logs in on the admin screen-so PLEASE say hello!! We like to be friendly!!!!

Off to watch Eastenders on playback now and nurse my burnt back (oops!!!!)
Bye!!! Cool

Back to top Go down